JOIN OUR TEAM
We are currently accepting applications for Emergency Vehicle Installation Technicians with 12 volt vehicle wiring experience. We are a busy growing company that needs someone who can come in and make an immediate impact on vehicle completions and deliveries. Our business is very specialized and training will be provided but the applicant must have 12 volt wiring experience - understands relays and vehicle mechanical abilities.
General Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Under direction, repair and service various types of equipment in police and fire services vehicles.
- Installation of all types of emergency lighting including light bars, side view mirror LED lighting, rear deck, push bumper and hideaway LED lighting in headlight and taillights as needed.
- Understands how to read installation manuals and can follow programming instructions for all types of emergency equipment including but not limited to - siren light controllers, In Car Video, Mobile Data Computers (Lap Top) vehicle mounted with docking stations.
- Remove all emergency equipment from a vehicle that is being taken out of service including push bumpers, prisoner partitions and graphics package. Prep the equipment for installation into a new vehicle. Understands how to take apart a new vehicle this would include interior trim, seats, side view mirrors, door panels and front facia.
- Installation of all makes and models of two-way radio equipment including remote mount and front mount systems and their antenna systems.
- The position may also include installation and repair services at customer's locations in the tri-county area. A vehicle will be provided when this work is needed.
- Applicant must also have basic hand tools to perform the necessary tasks for the position. Specialty tools such as antenna crimpers, graphics removal wheelstorch and air compressor will be available.
Please Contact Us If You Are Interested In Becoming A Part Of The Team!